RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Special orders of any kind cannot be cancelled, returned, or exchanged. A special order is an item that is not displayed or stocked on a regular basis.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled after a 24-hour Grace Period. Custom orders include orders from brands that allow customization outside of a standard catalog choice, such as England/Tennessee Custom Upholstery, Craftmaster, Palliser and Vaughan-Bassett.
- Custom orders require a minimum 20% cash deposit when financing options are utilized. When a financing option is not utilized, custom orders are subject to a Pay-In-Full policy. If a custom order is cancelled within the 24-hour Grace Period, all money collected will be refunded in full.
- Orders of stocked or displayed items that are cancelled will have a 25% restocking fee applied. An additional delivery charge will apply to pick up or exchange furniture from the home. No changes can be made 48 hours after delivery. Returned furniture must be in “like new” condition. Markson’s reserves the right to refuse returns if furniture is found in poor condition.
- All floor models are “as is” unless otherwise noted on your invoice. There are no returns on floor models. There is no service or warranties available on “as is” items.
- Removal of the law tag of a mattress, as well stains on the mattress, will void your mattress warranty. If law tags are missing or stains are found, it will not be exchanged or returned.
- Customers are responsible for measuring all doorways, hallways, stairwells, ceiling heights and other relevant room dimensions. Merchandise that does not fit into the home is subject to the restocking fee. An additional delivery charge will apply to return to the home with furniture that will fit.
- We are not responsible for delivery delays due to manufacturing, weather, or trucking delays. Orders of stocked or displayed items that are delayed may be changed to other items.
- Due to the size and weight of furniture, damage may occur from time to time. Factory approved parts will be utilized to remedy any concealed or accidental damage when possible.
There are NO REFUNDS. Any credits owed will remain as store credit until used.
Don't miss out
Sign up now to receive texts about exclusive ofeers and deals.